Making a move from one home to a new home can be a challenge. There are many resources available to assist with making the decision to move and what it may be like.
These are some websites that may help in making the decision easier.
Other Resources for Seniors and Their Families
- What to do when a loved one passes away
- Alzheimer Calgary – Warning Signs
- Explanation of Non-Market Housing System
- Alberta Seniors – Government of Alberta
- 10 Tips for Moving and Tips for Moving Parents
- Cost of Staying at Home compared to Lodge
- Alberta Housing Directory
- Funding Options for Retirement and Income
- Food Programs
- Active at Any Age
- Alberta Seniors Resources